OLD EAST STONEHOUSE
Webpage created: May 14, 2020
Webpage updated: May 14, 2020
|OLD EAST STONEHOUSE.UK|
In 1890 the Cornish Bank, drawing on Messrs Smith, Payne and Smith, had a branch in Plymouth.
Between then and 1897 they opened a branch at 28 Chapel Street, East Stonehouse.
The Cornish Bank was one of the many taken over by the Capital and Counties Banking Company, which closed the branch in East Stonehouse in 1916.