OLD EAST STONEHOUSE
Webpage created: May 16, 2020
Webpage updated: May 16, 2020
|OLD EAST STONEHOUSE.UK|
UNION SAVINGS BANK
The Union Savings Bank, of Chapel Street, Devonport, opened a temporary part-time branch in East Stonehouse in 1922 and a permanent branch at 72 Union Street, East Stonehouse, in 1926.
Mr R V Shaw was the clerk in charge of the branch in 1935.
On and as from May 21st 1959 it became a branch of the
Plymouth, Devonport and Cornwall Trustee Savings Bank.